Exploring the Pandemic Impact on Congregations is a landmark study that offers a comprehensive picture of the pandemic’s impact on religious life in America. Whether you’re seeking statistics to support your story, interviews with experts, or resources to share with your readers, our website has everything you need. We welcome and encourage your questions.
Please visit the News page of our website for the latest updates about this project as well as new resources and study results.
- Connecticut Public Radio | Hartford Institute for Religion Research Leads Study of COVID Impact on Faith Communities | 08.12.21
- Connecticut By the Numbers | Record-Setting Grants Set Stage for Breakthrough Research at UConn, Hartford International University | 08.02.21
- United Church of Christ News | UCC Included in $5M Study of COVID and the Church | 08.02.21
- Philanthropy News Digest | Hartford International University Receives $5 Million from Lilly Endowment | 07.31.21
- Hartford Courant | Hartford International University Gets $5.3 Million Grant to Study COVID’s Impact on Congregations | 07.27.21
- The Christian Post | Hartford International University Gets $5M to Study Impact of Pandemic on Churches | 07.26.21
- Hartford International University | Hartford International University Receives $5 Million Lilly Endowment Grant | 07.26.21
- Spokane FāVS | We want to know how your congregation has changed during the COVID-19 pandemic | 03.15.21
- Hartford International University | EPIC Project Beginning Outreach to Congregations on COVID Impact | 03.15.21
- Hartford International University | Sarah Brown Hired as Project Director for Grant to Study COVID Impact | 03.02.21
- Hartford International University | Lilly Endowment Awards $300,000 Planning Grant to Study Pandemic Impact | 02.15.21